Become an Exhibitor at the 2017 American Nurses Association Annual Conference
Taking place March 8–10, 2017, at the Tampa Bay Convention Center in Tampa, Florida, the American Nurses Association Annual Conference brings together nurse clinicians, educators, and administrators with a passion for advancing the science and improving the quality of patient care. This year’s theme, Translating Quality into Practice, will explore new innovations in nursing and examine the variables that affect nurses’ ability to deliver high-quality care.
- Approximately 1,000 nursing leaders will attend, charged with the management of quality, staffing, and safety for their organizations.
- Welcome reception, breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks offer unopposed hours of exhibit time in the Exhibit Hall.
- There will be 12 hours of exhibit time.
- The attendee to exhibitor ratio is 10 to 1.
- 93% of attendees surveyed visit the exhibits looking for your solutions.
- Cost-effective enhanced exhibitor packages are available.
- 87% of attendees surveyed rated exhibits good or excellent.
The 2017 American Nurses Association Annual Conference is the place to make connections with your current and prospective customers, gain valuable industry knowledge, and increase your visibility to remain competitive in the marketplace.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017: 5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 9, 2017: 7:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Prime booth space is available. Review the links below and become an exhibitor today!
For more information and to reserve a booth, contact:
Associate Director of Sales
Sales Account Manager