The Current OJIN topic APRN Roles: Opportunities and Challenges for Practice and Education, was published May 31, 2014.
ANA members have the first opportunity to access the most recent OJIN topic. Login is required. When each new topic is posted, the previous topic becomes available to all viewers. This topic will be available to all viewers after September 30, 2014.
Articles published on previous topics and columns are available to all viewers.
Articles on Previously Published Topics
- Cochrane Review Brief: Nurse Versus Physician-Led Care for the Management of Asthma
Ann Dewey, PhD, MSc (Health Psychology) BSC (Hons) RGN (July 23, 2014)
- Cochrane Review Brief: Exit Interviews to Reduce Turnover Amongst Healthcare Professionals
Janice Christie, PhD, MA, RN, RSCPHN (July 22, 2014)
- Informatics: International Classification of Diseases-10: Implications for Nursing
Linda Harrington, PhD, DNP, RN-BC, CNS, CPHQ, CENP, CPHIMS, FHIMSS; Jalyna Cook, MBA, MSN,RN; Tracie Buckland, MPA/HSA, BSN,RN; Jared Boynton, BSN, RN (July 1, 2014)
- Cochrane Review Brief: Ergonomic design and training for preventing work-related musculoskeletal disorders of the upper limb and neck in adults
Nerys Brick MSc (Renal), BSc (Hons), PGCLT(HE) NMC, RN (June 17, 2014)
- Cochrane Review Brief: Chinese Herbal Medicine for Endometriosis
ChenLing Luo, PhD, RN (June 17, 2014)