2001 - 2006
Keynotes of Note: A Final Note
The Keynote of Note by Linda T. Adams will be the final Keynote published in OJIN. I am pleased to have had the opportunity to work with these outstanding nursing leaders who so kindly agreed to prepare their Keynote addresses for publication in OJIN. I express my thanks to them for sharing these Keynote addresses with the nursing community. Although the published Keynotes of Note are now archived, all published Keynotes will remain available to readers.
Karen W. Budd, PhD, RN
Director, Graduate Programs
OJIN Keynotes of Note Editor 2001-2006
College of Nursing
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242
The keynote and plenary addresses posted here will provide readers with information within a relatively short time after the speech was given and also convey the sense that the reader actually is present while a speech is being given!
Overview and Summary
- Terrance Keenan Nursing Leadership Lecture: National Student Nurses Association 53rd Annual Convention
Linda Thompson Adams, DrPH, RN, FAAN (March 20, 2006)
- 4th Annual Safe Patient Handling & Movement Conference Speech: State of the Science in Ergonomics
Thomas Waters, PhD, CPE (April 22, 2005)
- An Integrated Analysis of Nurse Staffing and Related Variables: Effects on Patient Outcomes
Leah L. Curtin, RN, ScD(h), FAAN - Updated 4/30/08 (September 30, 2003)
- Keynote Address: Midwest Nursing Research Society - March 2001 - "Research, Practice and Policy: Issues in Evidence Based Care"
Linda R. Cronenwett, PhD, RN, FAAN (February 19, 2002)
- American Nurses Association Convention Speech: June 24, 2000, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Kirsten Stallknecht (March 31, 2001)