The ANA Leadership Institute
is seeking additional faculty to complement the team assembled to support the next phase of program offerings for Developing and Emerging Leaders
. Please see the description below.
ANA Leadership Institute (ANA LI) Faculty/Presenter Job Description
Job Description: Faculty selected to develop and deliver programs of the ANA Leadership Institute will be responsible for developing content based on predetermined competencies selected from the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) Competency Library and subject areas that support the competencies and the skills and knowledge of emerging and developing leaders. Faculty will also be selected based on their ability and skills in presenting content in a live webinar format or recorded programs for self-paced study. The faculty will work closely with an Instructional Designer from Capella University to develop content, and will be supported in maintaining ANA LI delivery standards. All live events will be recorded for later use as enduring material.
In addition to presenting a live webinar, the ideal faculty candidate will work with Capella Instructional Designers to develop video and audio content for integration into other learning objects that are developed for the ANA LI. Please forward a curriculum vitae/resume and any supporting documentation to Teresa Marchek at Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outstanding presentation skills and speaking ability as supported by references.
- Established reputation as a thought leader in the field of Nursing Leadership.
- Published in the field of leadership in nursing, or leadership in health or health care and inter-professional and interdisciplinary work.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to build engaging online instruction.
- Experience presenting one or more of the competencies outlined on the leadership competency framework.
- Publishing experience with one or more of the competencies outlined on the leadership competency framework.
- All registered nurses wishing to serve as faculty must be an ANA member. (Not a member – Join Here.)
Thanks in advance for your interest in the ANA Leadership Institute (www.ana-leadershipinstitute.org).