ANA encourages RNs to compete in the Cherokee inspired Comfort Aware and get a FREE scrub Top!
Deadline: June 30, 2009
Nominations are being accepted for the 2009 Cherokee Inspired Comfort Award.
Nurses or nursing school students are eligible for the contest. Nominators also may choose to have Cherokee Uniforms send the nominee (and anyone else) a copy of their nomination by e-mail.
Cherokee is looking for candidates who demonstrate exceptional service, sacrifice or innovation.
There are five nomination categories: RNs, LPNs/LVNs, APNs, Nursing-School Students, and other non-physician healthcare professionals.
When you nominate 3 or more professionals or students, Cherokee Uniforms will provide you a FREE Cherokee scrub top of your choice! Here are the details:
- Submit 3 nominations through Cherokee’s nomination form
- Each nomination must consist of at least 100 words.
- Descriptions of each act of exceptional service, sacrifice and innovation must be unique and not duplicated.
- State that you heard about the award from the ANA – by completing the question "How did you hear about the Cherokee Inspired Comfort Award? You may select more than one." (located toward the bottom of the electronic form) Check "other" and enter ANA.
- Submit your nominations no later than 11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time, June 30, 2009.
To nominate someone, visit http://inspiredcomfort.com.
Cherokee will award 1 scrub top for every 3 eligible nominations per nominator – for a maximum of 2 scrub tops per nominator (for submitting 6 eligible nominations).
Cherokee Uniforms will donate $1 per nomination received in the 2009 Cherokee Inspired Comfort Award to Nurses House, the nursing philanthropy.