The Magnet Recognition Program®
was developed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to recognize health care organizations that provide the very best in nursing care and uphold the tradition within nursing of professional nursing practice.
The Commission on Magnet Recognition Program recognizes 289 health-care organizations in 45 states, as well as one in Australia and New Zealand, for their excellence in nursing service.
New facilties for April:
- Protestant Memorial Medical Center, Inc.Belleville, IL
- Medical City Dallas HospitalDallas, TX (First Re-designation)
- Morton Plant Mease Health System (4 entities)Clearwater, FL (First Re-designation)
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreBaltimore, MD
- Children's Hospital of MichiganDetroit, MI
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, MA (First Re-designation)
Find out more about the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program